Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Fashionista Cupcakes

I received a handful of request to make this kind of cupcake toppers like miniature shoes, bags and make-up. In the past, with great regret, I had to decline so many orders just like this because I don't have any  cutters specifically for miniature shoes/sandals. I have scoured online baking supply stores here in the Philippines and even requested to one online store if they can order from their suppliers abroad, but with no positive results. I am still waiting though, patiently waiting.

Resourceful is one trait that I am very proud of, I realized that I can make a pattern of a small shoe and cut a piece of gumpaste using Xacto knife using the pattern. After practicing for several hours, I was able to make 3 pairs of miniature shoes. As for the bag and make up toppers, it was easy as pie, because it doesn't require cutters, the toppers were hand-molded.

Enough blabbering and let me just show you some photos of the cupcakes.

   










That's all folks, I am beat and I have a date with my bed and pillows.


xoxo,
MM


No comments:

Post a Comment